Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mobile Phones


Hello everyone,

  Yesterday I was not able to write the blog post because of my personal problem. Sorry for that. Today I planed to write an article about "Mobile Phones". Now a days mobile phones are like water for everyone.  I said water, which it means, essential for life.

We were used this device only for communication, when it was invented. But these days, it is for more then the communication. Smart mobile phones like I-phone, Samsung Galaxies has lot of features including communication feature.

 In our day to day activities we are using it for various purposes. Like a calculater, clock, navigator, browser, etc. As far as I know airtel, aircel and few service providers are providing their service in India.

 Mobile phone signals are known as radio signals. Which is basically an electro magnetic field signal.

Lovers are one of  the most utilizing users of this hand held device.  I think it is the best invention in communication field ever.  My concern about the mobile phone is very best as well as very dangerous. Most of the people were using this instead of land line phone.

 It will affect our health badly in many ways. Try to avoid using mobile phones for a long time. It is a kind request friends.


Start Time - 1:35 AM
End Time - 2:15 AM

2 comments:

  1. "Mobile phone signals are known as radio signals. Which is basically an electro magnetic field signal." should be a single sentence like, "Mobile phone signals are known as radio signal, which is basically an electro magnetic field signal."

    "Most of the people were using this instead of land line phone." I donno y u r using past tense here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinoth,

    You are correct. But, I remembered your past comments.You only want me to write big sentence in to few small sentences.

    I believe the comments may not suit for these kind of sentence.


    Past tense... Ya it is my mistake. Will correct it.

    ReplyDelete