Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Midnight

Start time: 2:12 am
 
   The topic which i  have chosen is an idea that came when i was writing the start time. Midnight is a great time to read and listen music as well as for deep sleep. The climate also contributes to the late night. It will give u cool and freezing air. The sound is produced by small insects gives a additional music to this regular customer of life.

  Most of genius like A.R Raguman, Bragadeesh were gave their best by working in late night only. I wondered why people sleep early and loss their pleasant feelings. I am not opposing those people but i want them to enjoy. I like pugilism, when i was practicing or preparing for exams, i need to wake up early in the morning. waking up early has been always a problem to me, this may also lead me to hate mornings

  Developer hate day light saving ,I 'm a developer............... obviously  i hate day/light. For  hard working people, people who were working in other countries were share their thoughts/love/care in late night only at-least up to my knowledge, i may wrong.  You can understand friendship, love, mistakes only when your are in land of no light.

 The midnight have lot of good things, it will give a break from stress,bad memories, etc. Sleeping time sleeping.. i don't want to lose it.  I end up here.

End time: 3:06

2 comments:

  1. You are trying to draw the audience by pulling them to show the beauty of midnight. It will not be conveyed as you intended when the words and grammar fall apart.

    The first paragraph could be restructured something like the following.

    "I had no idea what topic to choose today while I started the blog-for-the-day. But then, chose midnight, since it IS midnight!
    Nights especially midnight is really a peaceful time. You can appreciate the sound of silence. The spinning of the fan, the screech of an insect, even my friend's snore would be amplified during this time. Feels like the air has more oxygen that it does during the day"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braga,

    The restructured paragraph looks great. I was able to realize the beauty of midnight.

    I will try correcting my mistakes in future posts.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete