Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Rain - The Gift


         Rain, I love the gift which is given by nature, yes its raining out there. It will lead the peacock to dance, ant colonies to move to their house with food and the former to  row his wet land. Without water no one can survive in the world, even small Bactria need some amount of water content.

 It falls from dark black cloud in the sky in the form of small drops.  You can appreciate the sound, it is like drums in sivamani hands. I want to cool myself in rain but I didn't get the boon from god. If I drenched,very quickly i will get sick.

Today it rained like cats and dogs. I had to cancel my ride. I enjoyed the beauty of  rain drops in the brightness of incandescent light, it looks like gold melting and jumping from pot. Predication of nature is not possible all the time. In ancient days they used to call 7th sense as prediction of nature.

Its late, I have to wind up this article. So, I end here.

Eagerly waiting for your valuable comments
Start Time - 1:48 AM
End time - 2:15 AM

5 comments:

  1. Spelling mistake in 'farmer'. The word 'Former' has a different meaning. Please check it out.

    By 'row', I hope u mean 'plough'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In ancient days they used to call 7th sense as prediction of nature." is incorrect. It can be "In ancient days they used to call prediction of nature as 7th sense."

    ReplyDelete
  3. A much decent article. Comparing this to the first post, I see tremendous improvement.. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinoth,

    Yes, I confused that sentence as well as spelling. Thanks for your continues comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey techywiz,

    Thanks for your complement, yet to improve more.
    Please keep helping me!

    ReplyDelete