Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Trip To Kothagiri



Hello everyone,

   Last week I went to Kothagiri , was not able to write blog. I don't have the internet connection at the time. Reasons are slipping stone for success. I will try to avoid it.

 It was one of the great time in my life. I enjoyed the trip like free bird flying from the cage. I started my travel by Friday night. Went to Metupalayam, stayed in my old room mate's house. He is having a great family. I felt great , more comfortable. Had lot of good food. It was really really awesome.

The fresh air, green dress that worn by earth was lightened my heart, relaxed my mind. While riding bullet, I saw two Harley Davidson bikes, I felt envious. This was the first time I saw a HARLEY DAVIDSON bike.

Me and my friend went to mountain view point. Spent some time there, took few pics. We visited few tea estates. I loved the place, want to go one more time. If time permits, will go there frequently. I had seen few wild animals like monkey, peacock,etc..

 My lungs were got fresh air, my mind got greenish memories, body felt freezing... It was a great time that I spent.

Please visit cool, greenish spots. The nature only having the power to heal all your sorrow, bad memories.

Be happy... Be healthy... Love yourself... Live for yourself..

- TRA(WELL)

Start Time: 1:45  AM
End Time: 2:10 AM

4 comments:

  1. My lungs were got fresh air- here were is not needed.
    The nature only having the power to heal all your sorrow, bad memories-here i feel (the nature only has the power to heal all your sorrow, bad memories)-will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brother,

    Thanks for your valuable comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dog a.k.a Donkey is awesummmmmm !! get him here !!

    -div

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Div,

    Ha ha.. Sure, will get him.. :)

    ReplyDelete