Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bullet Bikes

  Today  I am going to tell about why I love Bullet Bikes. Basically i don't like to ride bikes because while riding bikes if  it rains we will get drenched. Pollution in the air will affect our health as well as it not safety as we are thinking, will slip or  may fall down if  lose balance. Although I like Bullet Bikes because it have lot of good features. Having very good suspension. We can ride the bike like child. There are very less probability for back pain problems. Great sound beats

   The Bikes come in various cubic capacities,  at-least up to my knowledge from 350 to 535 CC.
Royal Enfield manufactures has producing Bullet Bikes in India. It will give 25 to 35 Km/lt mileage.

  Today I try to reduce my common grammatical/sentence formation mistakes. Thanks to Braga, Vinoth and who were all helped me to wrote this blog better by sharing/pointing the comments.   I could be happy  if people post  mistakes alone when they knows only mistakes not the solution. My main motivation is to find my mistakes first, then only solution. 

Feel free to point my mistakes and help me to reduce it.  :)

Start time: 1:23 AM  - End time: 2:03 AM

5 comments:

  1. Arun, For a better writing, make ur sentences short and simple.

    Another thumb-rule, the verb that comes after 'to' should be in present tense. U have written, "helped me to wrote". It should be "helped me to write".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant, split your complex sentences(big sentences separated by commas) to simpler ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinoth,

    The way you explained me the grammar is great

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bikes come in various cubic capacities, at-least up to my knowledge from 350 to 535 CC.

    Instead of the above statement "at-least up to my knowledge" there is something called AFAIK - As far as i know. Hence you can rewrite the above to something like,

    As far as i know, these bullets come in various cubic capacities ranging between 350 to 535 cc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Braga,

    Ya, That is what i intended to write. But I confused at the time. Now I am clear.

    ReplyDelete