Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Night Scribble

Hello everyone,
    Today i am going tell my activities that has been done on Friday, before that i want to keep the drafting time for analysis. The time when i draft this scribble 11.08 PM.  Ok that was a great start for me. Few friends of mine gave me some suggestions about my previous  post. I going to follow that in my future posts as well as in this post. Today for me i woke up by 11:30 AM and i completed my day to day activities. We have Thunder Bird Twins park Bullet, the one i always want to ride. Yes i did that. My friend Braga and i went to Andra mess , had rice with Chicken gravy, he had Rice only.  My assessment about the hotel is not really bad.

 One nice question was asked by one of my nice friends, that question is  
How look upon your carrier ? 
     But I don't have any answer really. As a software Engineer i want to be famous person all the time like DHH, which means first i want develop a software,  which must be very simple, not a simpler one.  Now a days i want to manage people, in the future also  i want manage people in addition to famous person.
  I got lot of offers to manage a bigger team but i refused all the offers because i want to be a good developer and i have quit experience in team handling in my previous company. I faced lot of issue with communication with client and i thought like i am deviating from developer skills. And the main and major reason is my communication. Yes i am not good in English Grammar.  As per my friend suggestion i want to make the post simple and crispier. I stop here

Completde the draft by 11.55 pm

Please comment friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment