Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Scribble

 Hello Every one,
Allow me to introduce myself, I 'm Arun Kumar, living in Chennai/Tamil Nadu/India. Now the time is 1.51 AM. I just keep this time in my mind as first  post create starting time, so, that i ll get a fair knowledge about my timings. I used Google translator to translate few words like scribble which literally known as 'writing nonsense'.  So i am going to tell what i did today. I have been working in a user story since from Monday so i continued the same today. I interviewed one 4 years experience rails candidate, it was a nice experience to me. Actually speaking he is not that sound in technical  but good in communication, that ability of that person is impressed me. I found one of his grammatical mistake that he did,  he said 'peoples' instead of  'people'.  While drafting this post one of friend came and red first few lines of this post and encouraged me, hope that i got good room mates as well as room.

     Tomorrow I'm planning to go to my live place a.k.a Kanchipuram. I don't know what to draft, since this i my first post. So, Iam happy with what i did. My friend interrupt me and he want me to play velayudham song 'Mayam Seidai Yo'. Hmm.. it is good too. I don't like vijay but this song is great. i like music, it may lead me to listen this song. My friend is hearing this song and fell down in bed ,cover the head with  pillow it seems he feel the song. 

    Actually i don't know what are all i know in english, But i must pratice to improve my communication at any problem. I will re-write my mistakes  as comments. I going to ask my friends  to correct my grammatical/usage of words mistakes.

   I need to update my technical blog with new ROR questions, ok i ll do that next when i reach my hometown tomorrow.  Now the time is 2.28 AM. Few days back i started to learn English, i choose youtube and i found an English Grammar Tutorial video, it is awesome to me may be i don't have that much exposure about tutorial and all. Here after i ll update myself with right words which help to improve communication with shot span of time.

  I guess i took insane time to draft this very simple post, i stop here and will go to bed, Thanks to all that who helped me to initiate to start my scribbles a.k.a post. At last i completed my first post nicely at-least up to my knowledge.

PLEASE COMMENT ME IF I DID ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE, ACTUALLY I GUESS I DID MANY.

END TIME: 2.36

2 comments:

  1. Dear Arun,
    Following are my kind comments. In first paragraph, u have used 'from' and 'since' together. I hope, it is not correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind Vinoth,

    Thanks for pointing, will correct it..

    ReplyDelete