Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Something New

Start Time: 11.21 Pm

   Hello guys,

     Hope that everyone good and well,  i don't want to tell the same story again and again like i did this and that today. Let me try to tell something different that is really good to read. My friends want me to read novels like Harry Potter, they believe that it will improve my communication skills. I'm going to follow that.

  Basically i like scientific novels or magazines like Electronics For You, etc. My concern about that book is good  and everyone should read it.  The book gives you basic knowledge about electrical wiring and simple electronic circuits.

  I always asked one thing to myself why should  people love to read novels, because i hate to read books and all. In my team most of the people love to read crime novels. Am like odd one out in my team. he he.

  I downloaded two newly arrived movie today and it was great, now a days i love to watch animation movies, i am downloading Push with boots movie, yes it is an animation movie. Hope that it ll be good movie. Ok that all for today.

end time :11:39 pm

6 comments:

  1. I always asked one thing to myself why should people love to read novels, because i hate to read books and all.

    can be replaced by

    I've always wondered why people are showing such an affinity and attraction towards reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't want to tell the same story again and again like i did this and that today. Let me try to tell something different that is really good to read.

    can be replaced by

    I don't want to make this blog a stereotype only covering my day to day activities. Let me attempt to make it more readable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Braga,

    Thanks for your valuable tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arun! Some small corrections.

    Make sure u make every sentence, a complete one. Every sentence will have a verb. They very first sentence in the post says 'Hope that everyone good and well,....'. This expands as 'I hope that, everyone good and well'. This is an example of complex sentence. i.e. two sentences
    (clauses) joined by a relative conjunction. 'I hope' is a sentence. 'everyone good and well' should be a sentence. to make the second part as a complete sentence , u need a verb. It should be 'everyone is good and well'. The sentence ends here. so, end it with a '.'. So, it should be "[I] Hope that, everyone is good and well".

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. " I downloaded two newly arrived movie today and it was great." should be, " I have downloaded two newly arrived movies today and they are great" or " I downloaded two newly arrived movies today and they are great"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Vinoth,

    Thanks for your valuable comments, It helped me lot.

    ReplyDelete