Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

AFAIK about Alcohol



  I hope citizen will love this topic. We are using alcohol for different purposes. But, It was mostly used for flying without wing in air.  This description given by my friends, when they usually drunk alcohol. Yes, few friends of mine having drinking habit.

  I guess most of the people love to drink alcohol. I asked them like "Why you are drinking ? and what is so special ?". I got same answer from all of them like "World is rotating, because of this only da machi."

 One of my friend speak English when he drunk alcohol. I love to spend time with drunken people, because they speak only truth. After few years I will also drink. As far as I know people who are try to forget their stress, body pain usually drinking.

 What ever happens, people will always drink. Its your marriage. Its your birthday. Its your grand father death. If you are sad. If you happy, WHAT EVER !!!

Tasmac is the only shop running without loss, without marketing, without a popular place or location. I like who is working hard and drink alcohol to decrease the body pain. I don't like who is not working hard and drink alcohol. They fight with people, with their wife, etc.

Safe cycle for citizen's life cycle: Stay in home. Drink lot. Put half boil. Flat and settle.

Start Time -  2:32 AM
End Time - 3:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment