Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dress To Impress

 Beauty is ten, nine of which is dressing. From the proverb, we will able to understand the importance of the dressing. Choosing a dress is an art. Many people wear good dress but not a suitable dress. I also don't know, how to select a dress.

 A few friends of mine has very good knowledge about dress selection. When I was kid, I liked my mother's dress selection. She has perfect knowledge about it. As far as I know, dark color pant with light color shirt is a good combination for gents. A light color chudi or saree is good match for semi black lady. Dark color dresses matches for fair ladies.

 I like to wear black/green dresses. I have lot of black shirts, T-shirts. I am comfortable with wearing T-shirt, shorts. I like girls in sarees. Wearing veatti, shirt is our tamilian's tradition. In Punjab people usually wear gurudhas, chudidhars. The dressing traditions varies for different states as well as different countries.

Also it varies in out of the world. I mean, in moon people wear spacesuits. 

Start Time - 12:17 AM
End Time - 12:40 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment