Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Drama > Movies




   Movies are one of the best entertainment in the world. Drama is the origin for a movie.  In ancient days movies are taken without sound. They are usually based on king's stories. Most of politicians are became popular because of this. Few known actors, actresses are M.G.R, Jayalalitha, Karthik, Vijayakanth, J.K Rithish, etc.

  Indian directors are equally good as foreign directors. If they get best technology, they will become better. I usually watch English movies, to improve my communication skills. I love to watch animation movies. I had written few blogs about animation movies.

 I like thriller, comedy movies. I have movies, more then 200 GB. I like to watch rajinikanth movies. Cinema is the great way to convey good messages with entertainment. Indian movies usually end in 3 to 4 hours. Foreign movies like english, french, spanish movies will end in 1 to 2 hours.

If you want relax,enjoy,gain knowledge then watch movies. If you have a girl friend watch with her.

-------------------------------------- THE END  --------------------------------------

Start Time - 12:30 AM
End Time - 12:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment