Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chess, the Indian's invention

  Chess is a great game. Indians invented this game. I started playing this game when I studied 8 th standard. I played in few tournaments and won. Chess is a two, three player game.  It will increase you brain power.

 When I was studying in diploma, I won the first prize in college level chess championship. It is not a big deal actually. Now-a-days I don't have the time to play it. I love to play carom also. There is also some disadvantages in playing chess.

  Sometime you will get headache. I usually think up to 6 to 7 levels. But, not now-a-days. Chess board has 64 black and white squares. There are totally 32 coins. Each player has control over 16 coins. Obviously the queen (girl) has more power then any other coins. The victory is decided by check mate.

In three player chess, board and arrangement of the coins are differ from normal two player chess.
Here the victory decision made by two different ways.

   1.  One who made a first check mate.
   2.  Last stand player without check mate .

If you want to play three player chess. Please follow the below link
Three Player Chess


Start Time - 11:15 PM
End Time - 11:50 M

3 comments:

  1. Chess, the Indian's invention --> Chess, India's invention

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started playing this game when I studied 8 th standard. --> I started playing this game when I was studying in 8th standard. / I started playing this game when I was in 8th standard.

    I played in few tournaments and won. --> I played in a few tournaments and won.

    When I was studying in diploma --> When I was doing my diploma / When I was studying diploma

    I won the first prize in college level chess championship -> I won the first prize in a college level chess championship

    There is also some disadvantages in playing chess. --> There are some disadvantages in playing chess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shiker,

    I knew that, you cannot digest this blog. Still you reviewed and pointed me very good valuable comments.


    Thanks dude.. 'Nalla solli irukka !!!!'

    ReplyDelete