Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hungry Puppy.

Cute Puppy


    Hunger is a common feeling to every living beings in the world. When you are hungry you will get angry also. You don't care about the taste, etc. See the image of cute puppy. I guess it is hungry. Puppies are always cute. I like to play with them.

All living beings are beautiful when they young. In my apartment a street dog gave birth to seven kutty puppies. They are so active and beautiful. Each of them have a special attitude. One puppy is behave like rowdy. It bites all the his siblings.  Another one is Nai Naresh's son. He never care for anything. Simply sleep all the time.

 The life cycle of street dogs is a sad one. Someone in my apartment gave all the seven puppies to corporation. I have no idea, what happened to them?. 

Hope that they all good and well...........




4 comments:

  1. "All living beings are beautiful when they young" --> "All living beings are beautiful when they are young".


    "One puppy is behave like rowdy." --> "One puppy behaves like rowdy." or "One puppy is behaving like rowdy."


    "It bites all the his siblings." --> "It bites all the its siblings." If u want to mention it as a boy, "He bites all the his siblings."

    ReplyDelete
  2. pup is so awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vinoth,

    Again same mistake I did.

    The last comment was not clear to me... Help me to understand..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Div,

    I know, its you...

    ReplyDelete