Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleep! Sleep!! Sleep!!!


 Sleep is a recoverable unconscious state. Every living being in the world love to sleep. While sleeping we will accumulate energy. Our body will relax. A good sleep will give you a better refreshing mind.

 Even birds, fishes can sleep. Some kind of mammals like polar bear will sleep up to six months. It is known as hibernation.

Humans usually sleep in night time. I sleep 8 to 10 hours in a day. My sleeping time various from 8 to 14 hours. I usually do sleep from 10 to 14 hours in Sundays. In my childhood days I usually wake up early by 6:0 AM in the morning. But these days I can't even open my eyes in that time.

 At least for past four months I never seen the dawn. Actually I love to wake up in early mornings. I sleep very fast, with in 5 to 10 minutes.  Dream comes, only when you are in sleep.

  I afraid more in my bad dreams because I don't know that, it was just a dream. So, I want a dream. In that dream I should knew that I am in a dream. If it happens, I will do what ever I want.

For example:
    If I dream like driving a car in a mountain. I will not afraid. Will drive as fast as I can. Dive from mountain, etc.

Sleeping for a long time is a gift. It is not given to every one. If you have the gift, please use it. 


Happy Night..... Good Night..... Ta Ta... (wave)

Start Time - 12:25 AM
End Time  - 12:50 AM

2 comments:

  1. Vinoth,

    Thanks. I thought I am doing the same mistakes. It is just I am confusing myself. Will fix it soon..

    ReplyDelete