Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Red Rose

    
  Rose, a beautiful flower. Most of the lover's life begin with this flower only. Roses are in different colors. The red is mostly liked one. If a boy bought red rose means definitely he is going to loss his life.

 The color of our blood is red. I think that is why lovers using red rose to propose. May be its meaning like "I 'm your blood. Want to live in your heart. Without me you cannot beat."  I am not sure. I may be wrong with the above sentences. It is just my understanding.

 Flowers are used for reproduction by the plant. It give rise to vegetable, fruit and seeds. Girls will keep flower on their hair. We will use flowers to pray god. Flowers are the only thing that don't have religion partiality. Hindu, Muslim, Cristian, everyone will use flowers for prayer.

 
Be fresh like flower all the mornings.
Be smell like flower all the day.

Be soft like flower to everyone.

Be all religion like flower.

Be lovable like flower.



Good Night flowers... Sleep now... Blossom in the morning with happiness..

Start Time - 11:33 PM
End Time - 12:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment