Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hostel Life


Friends,

   Hostel is the place where you live with most valuable person in your life. I don't want to explain more about friends, friendship. You can find a human being without family, relations but not without friends. If you don't have friends then your life is not a complete one.

  I stayed in college hostel. I learned a lot when I am in hostel. I had my desktop there.  I had lot of memories about my hostel.  This post is not enough to fill them all. I will share few. We played lot of games in hostel. We celebrate hostel day with dance, biriyani, etc.

We called our hostel as Lion's den.  My roommates are my good friends. In second year every Saturday we went to murugan temple. In third year every Saturday we went to dhaba. In Final year every Saturday we sleep full day.

Mostly we spent lot time in watching "good" movies, playing network pc games. We studied a little before all the exams.

Enjoyed a lot, still enjoying in my room without a warden.

Start Time - 11:59 PM
End Time - 12:25 AM 

4 comments:

  1. Hostel is one of the few places where you will make some of life lasting friends in your life.

    or

    Hostel is one of the few places totally different from home where you hang out almost only with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed in college hostel --> Grammatically correct

    but, this is better

    I spent my college life in hostel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Final year every Saturday we sleep full day. ==>
    In Final year every Saturday we slept full day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kannaa!! Ur post ha ha ha.. very very very super.. ya ya ya ya ya.. How is it??

    ReplyDelete