Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Banglore bang!!


   Bangalore is one the most popular IT city in India. Also an improving one. Cool climate gives additional beauty to her. There you can see all kind of people from different places in the world. Most known speaking language is kanada. They are good at education also.

 My first trip to 'Bengaloru' was an tragedy story. I went there for a training, when I was worked in a wind mill company.I forgot the place which I attend the training. I stayed there in a hotel called Nilgiris Palace near to brigade road. Ya, I made a call to my sister from bus stand STD booth. That time government also announced special scheme like all std call charges are slashed to 1 rs/call. I spoke just for 15 secs. But, the boy in the booth asked me 15 rs. I saw him with a shocking face, asked about the call charges. He never consider me. I got angry.

 I asked him to show the call charges from that machine (some telephone machine with lot of counter LEDs). He showed me the second counter and asked me money. I told him that we have special scheme as we as this is not money counter. He ignored me. Finally I scold him in Tamil silently, gave the money. This is how my first trip started.

 You can find lot of good people as well as very less bad. They don't like Tamilan but his talents, invention. My sister, few relations are living there only. I love to stay but not to live there. You can find lot of entertaining systems. Zoo, shopping mall, theater, parks, etc. You can enjoy the nature's pleasant surprise.

 My family planned to go Mysore this week. Unfortunately I am not able to go with them. They planned go to Wonderla, Nanthi hills, etc. Next time I will not miss that.

Bang !! lo(r)e..

Start Time- 6:24 PM
End Time - 7:02 PM

2 comments:

  1. "Bangalore is one the most popular IT city in India." should be "Bangalore is one the most popular IT cities in India." 'city' should be in its plural form.


    "an tragedy story" --> 'a tragedy story'


    "when I was worked in a wind mill company" --> "when I was working in a wind mill company"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I followed your comment only in 'most' - participle.
    Forgot the plural.. Sorry.

    When I see the two lines I will able to find the mistake. But, not in as sentences

    Will fix it..

    ReplyDelete